Peha®-instrument Needle holders
Peha®-instrument guarantees the same handling and the same treatment result as reusable instruments. So you do not have to dispense with the usual quality of new instruments. On the contrary, whereas reusable instruments have to be reprocessed time and again, Peha®-instrument ensures consistently high product quality at any time, again and again.
Peha®-instrument are marked with Peha® Colour Lock® safety marking. This is the first colour marking especially developed for medical products. The abrasion resistance was confirmed due to various internal processes and the human-toxicological harmlessness is certified by an external partner.
Peha® Colour Lock® safety marking
- is produced as part of an innovative, automated process within the EU
- contrary to conventional colour marking, is only applied after cleaning
- enables a particularly fast and safe distinction from reusable instruments
Peha®-instrument Mayo-Hegar needle holder
Suitable for holding needles in surgical suturing. For use in the ward, outpatient settings and operating room.
sterile and single packed
- Product Information 14 cm
- Article Number
- 1 Pack OrderableUnitsContent_of 25 pieces
- 1 Box OrderableUnitsContent_of 2 Packs
|Product Information||Article Number||Content||EAN|
|sterile and single packed|
|1 Pack OrderableUnitsContent_of 25 pieces 1 Box OrderableUnitsContent_of 2 Packs||4052199221267 4052199221274|