Peha®-instrument Operating Scissors
Peha®-instrument disposable scissors have been developed in cooperation with specialists, who know the high demands of everyday work. The use of Peha®-instrument avoids the risk of cross contamination and thus always is the safest solution, particularly in patients at risk.
Peha®-instrument are marked with Peha® Colour Lock® safety marking. This is the first colour marking especially developed for medical products. The abrasion resistance was confirmed due to various internal processes and the human-toxicological harmlessness is certified by an external partner.
Peha® Colour Lock® safety marking
- is produced as part of an innovative, automated process within the EU
- contrary to conventional colour marking, is only applied after cleaning
- enables a particularly fast and safe distinction from reusable instruments
Peha®-instrument Operating scissors blunt/blunt straight
Suitable for cutting threads and dressing materials. For use in the ward or outpatient settings.
sterile and single packed
- Product Information 14,5 cm
- Article Number
- 1 Pack OrderableUnitsContent_of 25 pieces
- 1 Box OrderableUnitsContent_of 2 Packs
|Product Information||Article Number||Content||EAN|
|sterile and single packed|
|1 Pack OrderableUnitsContent_of 25 pieces 1 Box OrderableUnitsContent_of 2 Packs||4052199218564 4052199218571|