HILMAS is a web-based software solution making continence management easier through automated ordering, cost control and optimised product use.
HILMAS operates according to the areas outlined below:
Resident Continence Management
- Resident details can be stored
- All HARTMANN product information can be easily viewed when allocating products
- Optimal product allocation assists to reduce costs without decreasing care
- Printed wardrobe cards display products allocated as well as toileting times
- Optimal order quantities are calculated and an order proposal is generated
- Management can check and approve orders before submission
- Orders are transmitted online directly to HARTMANN
- Easy tracking of orders placed or to be processed
- Expected daily, month and yearly costs are monitored at facility and group level
- Planned and actual costs can be compared
- Cost reports are produced by ward, product, incontinent resident or day be
- Individual sites can be benchmarked and compared.
- Easy access from anywhere with a computer and internet
- Easy help from HARTMANN help desk
- Easy maintenance as all product information is continually updated
- Easy ordering of all continence, skin care and wound care products
- Easy control of use through individual access levels based in roles and responsibilities
- Easy product choice customised product lists.