Multi-layer bandaging system for optimum compression and absorbency in managing venous leg ulcers
Veno 4® is a latex free 4 layer compression bandage system for most patients with venous leg ulcers. When applied correctly, Veno 4® can provide compression for up to 7 days. All bandages are non-sterile. If necessary, layers 1, 2 and 3 can be sterilised in the autoclave at 121°C for 20 minutes.
Veno 4® Compression bandaging kit
Provides compression for up to 7 days. Contains of 4 bandages.
latex free, bandages individually wrapped
- Product Information 10 cm
- Article Number
- 1 Pack of 1 bag
- 1 Box of 40 Packs
|Product Information||Article Number||Content||EAN|
|latex free, bandages individually wrapped|
|1 Pack of 1 bag 1 Box of 40 Packs||4049500283212 4052199233185|
- Layer 1: viscose padding bandage absorbs exudate and redistributes pressure around the bony prominence of the ankle
- Layer 2: cotton crepe bandage smoothes padding bandage
- Layer 3: light elastic compression bandage conforms to leg contours.
- Layer 4: latex free cohesive bandage adds to the compression effect and helps keep the bandages in place for up to 7 days.